Mobilty & Lifestyle
Mobilty & Lifestyle is committed to protecting your personal data and also to ensuring that your rights to privacy are protected.
In order to be open and transparent, Mobilty & Lifestyle wants you to know that:
1) Mobilty & Lifestyle is the Data Controller of the information you supply.
2) Mobilty & Lifestyle has a Data Protection Officer, and contact details for this person may be obtained by writing firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The information we collect from you on this website and subsequently process may include your contact details (name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers, email address etc.) and any other data that is required for the purposes of enabling Mobilty & Lifestyle to provide you with the appropriate guidance, support, or products that you seek.
The information we collect from you will also be stored with Mindbody. MINDBODY stores all data in servers and backup servers located in the United States. MINDBODY has Privacy Shield certification which complies with GDPR regulations related to transferring data outside of the EU. Click here for a detailed explanation of how the Privacy Shield requirements align with the new GDPR guidelines.
4) The information is collected and will be processed so that Mobilty & Lifestyle may provide you with the appropriate guidance, support, or products that you are seeking. We will send you marketing about similar products and services by post, telephone, email, SMS and through digital channels. Digital channels includes social media and similar such digital marketing channels.
We consider that it is within our legitimate interests to send you information about our products and services for marketing purposes.
In addition to the above bases, Mobilty & Lifestyle may also process any of your personal data for other reasons where it has received your freely given consent, for example by ticking the consent to our terms and conditions.
5) The information may be shared with third parties for administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for Mobilty & Lifestyle to do so. However, Mobilty & Lifestyle will share only the minimum information that is necessary.
6) The information will not be processed outside the European Economic Area without your prior written consent.
7) The information will be retained for as long as is necessary pursuant to clauses 4 and 5 above and in accordance with clause 8 below. When the information is no longer required, it will be destroyed securely.
8) You have certain rights, which include:
- the right to obtain access to your personal data (what personal data of yours Mobilty & Lifestyle holds)
- the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data where we are not otherwise entitled to retain and process such data and there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- the right to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances. Further information is available upon request
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact for email@example.com for details of how an application may be made.